Hello friends, For a couple of days I had seen a error in my android emulator when I run react native application project in it. The error is known as ‘System UI isn’t responding Close App or Wait to respond’. This error will some time crash my application and I have to re-compile it again. So it will take a lot of my time. So I start googling it on internet and I found a working solution which is easy to implement and dose take effect. In today’s tutorial video I’ll share my solution with you guys so if one of you are facing this project. You can easily resolve it by following my tutorial. So in this tutorial we would learn about System UI isn’t responding Android Emulator React Native Error Solution.
Screenshot of Error:-
Contents in this project System UI isn’t responding Android Emulator React Native Error Solution:-
1. When we would create our Android Emulator using Android Studio then it will create a complete android emulator file storage system in our windows computer in C:\Users\Your_User_Name\.android\avd\Your_Emulator_Name.avd . So go inside your Android emulator folder.
2. Open Config file in any Text Editor, I’m using Notepad ++.
3. Now we have to modify 2 lines in this file. We have to replace partition and ram lines inside this file. See below to understand properly.
ORIGINAL: hw.ramSize=1024 or ORIGINAL: hw.ramSize=1024M
4. Now save the Config file. Now from the AVD Manager Window in Android Studio.
4. Now you have to select your Android Emulator, Click on the Edit button and Wipe Data from it. One more thing you have to also restart your computer after this process is done.
All done. Now you’ll see your System UI error will be gone 🙂 .